September 22, 2008

Sigh

Freakin bored+kinda lonely while desperately need to get assignments off my mind! 2 more to go...1 of them's easy. Just troublesome to get it done...another...well..we'll see what we can do about it tmr...kekeke....

My PC's more...stable now after I did minor maintenance and stuff....its not unbearably laggy (spike) anymore but I think I'm still gonna reformat it. Bloody programs screwed my PC up....

Spent most of Saturday 'lepaking' in the house. Made croquettes for lunch (tea) and had awesome plate of grilled lamb+side dishes (cook myself la...cost 1/3 what it would cost outside :D ..and Razz even asked where I buy the set from...LOL!) while watching I Am Legend....movie wasn't bad as I expected :P

Gave the house a good thorough mopping that it had so badly needed. Now its squeaky clean again :D....happy happy~

Did some lab report+assignment till wee hours in the morning then fainted in my cozy cozy bed. Woke up around 2 feeling dizzy and aching all over (mopping? >.<) and terribly hungry. Fixed myself some late lunch while making dinner at the same time. Made bakuteh~ :P ...Sorry Amran if it disturbed u with the smell since you're fasting >.< ......

Bakuteh was nice! Prolly cuz I didn't add too much water this time like I used to. Wish you were here, dear. Would have been so much nicer to eat it with someone....

COME BACK SOON! Miss you >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment