September 15, 2008

And there I was...

...worrying my ass off that I can't do my part for the group assignment...worried that I'd contribute too little...

..when majority of my group member hardly did a thing on the current phase of the assignment. My group leader has his FYP presentation this Wed so he cant commit till then...ok fine..that I understand.....but that bastard...he has some nerves to tell me he hasn't even finished downloading the virtual machine (the very first step of this phase of the assignment)...

DUDE!! You could have asked from your classmates! And even after you've downloaded the damn software then what? Sit and wait for us to feed you the solutions? There's tonnes of tools to download still you know? And even after you downloaded them, you still need to figure out how the hell to use them...and what to do with them...you need time to get familiar with all those softwares! Its barely a week before dateline and at the rate you're crawling....I think you'd only be done with your share of work next year...and you dun even have FYP to worry about!

DON'T you bloody dare tell me you're sick yesterday...I was working my ass off on the assignment whole weekend. I did not celebrate Mid Autumn Festival....no playing with lanterns watever (when you STILL had time for those)...Sick so what? It doesnt take much for you to turn on the PC and start the download with your browser. Sick noneed points for ur assignment ade la hor? Zzzzzzz

I'm gonna go ask my lect for tips tmr. Good luck with your part of the assignment. I hope he'll ask you how you 'did' your part for the group during the presentation and you have no idea how to demonstrate it.

Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment