Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

Old photos

by Volvoxx On September 15, 2008 11:55 PM
Ok not that old...just 2005.

These were pics taken during my Alpha year here in MMU..during a trip to Genting with Mun and Lisa..haha...yeah for the lack of new pics here, so I'm posting up some old ones I found in my folder instead...



That's me...(my hair damn short then...
...and scruffy >.< ...such a ball of mess!)



That's me with Lisa


..and that's me with Loo Mun


Aaa we all look so damn different now..haha

Now excuse me while I go find someplace to hide before Mun picks up a fork and stabs me where it hurts....hahaha!

Picture courtesy of Lisa, I think...Hotel room bunking courtesy of Mun's family XD

3 Response to "Old photos"

  1. nOoRoLe Said,

    my pic during school times are even worse..haha..!!

     

  2. Volvoxx Said,

    Hahaha! where got?

    One of these days I'm gonna korek old school pictures and pelekat here.

    Wei this raya I cant go ur place...again! I mengidam your mum's laksa! >.<

     

  3. kiddokun Said,

    Wah !

    Would say definitely different, but really brings back memories looking back at past pictures. :P

     

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archive