August 27, 2007

Sigh...

Just one weekend nia...and I already miss him like nutz x.x ...make matters worse, I have paper later at 8pm and its one tough shit.

Being at his place, lepaking and lying on his bed and not expecting him to be back anytime soon to give me that surprise cuddle or just be there where I can see him...that itself is an odd feeling.

And he's not gonna be around next weekend either (and prolly the week after that). For Magic Nationals. I'd wanna stay in Mlk to try capture pics of fireworks from hostel balcony but...this missing him really makes me wanna follow to KL, eventho I won't really be with him all the time. Was with him for last year's Nationals, but still get to eat nice nice Dominos with him...hee. See la. We'll see.

Come back soon, Dearie!!!

/kitty paw paws pillow imagining its puppy...snugsnugs! >X33

No comments:

Post a Comment