August 28, 2007

Bloody...

I cut a finger on my left hand the other day trying to clean the cover of my rice cooker. Sharp bend edge that I didn't know was there.

And I cut my finger again cleaning the 'senduk' just now. Right hand this time. Again...on a surface I didn't know was so sharp.

I swear. I spend so much time cooking and yet I don't get hurt when I'm cooking. I get hurt AFTER I'm done cooking and eating. wat the...

Suey-ness. Kena jari telunjuk summore. So itching and hurts when I bend it. So irritating. GEH! /whimper

A little hungry now. Dunno what to have....mmm...Milo aje la. Lucky not at QJ's else I'll open my box of Pillsburry Buttermilk Pancake and whip out a few pieces. Must buy pisang this Wednesday pasar. Make Pancake and banana and choc and strawberry jam. Omg lapar.... ugh...

Oh oh! Fried Singapore Beehoon the other day, following a recipe given by aunt from a recipe book specializing in noodles and the sort. At first it was like...a bit tasteless so I added a bit more ketchup and soy sauce. Then.... :DDD Was pretty nice! Wait la, I'll post up the recipe sometime soon. Gonna try Hor Fun when I can!

....hungry la...kenot tahan de... /goes make milo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment