Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

No Entry

by Volvoxx On April 5, 2007 12:36 AM
Was checking Lelong Lelong section in neXt-Board...got bored...surfed the forum...and stumbled upon sumthing...rather...shud I say, intriguing??

Yeah, WTF indeed...

Oh. This is a snapshot taken outside Sri Perdana, aka SRC Room. Pic was NOT taken by me (I have better things to waste my memory card's life on), nor do I know when it was taken...prolly quite recent cuz the last post in that forum thread dates back to Mar 18th....

Wanna know what all this is about? Read about it Here

Yes yes, Kid, I know I have better things to blog about than this but...geh...can't help it la...the notice is too.... XD

Allrite allrite..I'll leave you guys to forum-surf :P ..

4 Response to "No Entry"

  1. nikki Said,

    wonder wut's mun mun's respond to this :P

     

  2. BlackHowling Said,

    Bring out the law books and shove them into the SRC (the bad guys) mouth. That should make them think better. Heh.

     

  3. kid Said,

    Hmmm....old news actually. :P

    Yeah, but what can you expect ? SRC...this year is the worse imo.

     

  4. Volvoxx Said,

    Old news but some may not know bout it...hee...besides...I really didnt know bout this door..thing...

    While I did not expect ANYTHING at all out of the current batch, I certainly did not expect such childish, immature act. They have once again forgot that, not only they do not have power to help students, they ALSO do not have power over students, and that they do not own Sri Perdana.

    Ahh..what can I say...Not that anything I/we say here will change anything...just treat this post as a bit of humor..haha...

     

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archive