April 13, 2007

5 Reasons Why I Blog

Kid tagged me (DAMN YOU KID!) ..so here goes...

5 Reasons Why I Blog

1. I blame Lisa...she was the one who got me started in all this blog..thing...

2. Wanted to write about things I enjoy in life here (and sometimes vent my frustration as well)...share it with friends and etc etc etc...things that are from my point of view.

3. I love pics. Esp pics of flowers and my dog and on certain occasion...of the ppl around me...so..I spam it here :P

4. I just wanna write it all out. Treat this like a diary (of a bit of privacy...of course :P)...and just write without caring about grammar and wat not...or if I'm just talking non stop about the same topic again and again and again...doesn't if ppl duwan to read...cuz...heck I just wanna write...haha!

5. To let my friends know that I'm still alive? LOL ...well...I know I keep up to date with some of my friends this way.

Of course there's other reasons like 'pre-exam-stress-reliver-by-blogging' symptom I get...and this and that........ (trails on)

..../looks up ... /reads ...bah...lame

Ah well...


humm...not tagging anyone...cuz I'm not much of a tagging fan :P Kahkahkah....

No comments:

Post a Comment