April 23, 2007

Late Birthday Post

I'm currently 21 years, a month, and 2 weeks old.

...and here's my belated birthday post...lol ....post oso can belated :P ..gomen gomen...

Pics snapped by QJ, with Olympus SP-510UZ

Got some other ppl wan..but didn't have the pic ^^; ...

Thanks Lisa, Mun, Yining, Weiyong, Shindee, Suj, Khurshid, Yuhi, Edo, Dex, Siew, Wilson for celebrating with me (hope I din miss out anyone).

Thanks Dexter, Edo, Hsia Liang, AlexLiew, Kelvin, Lisa, Munmun, Anne Chew, Amran, Soo, HR, Yuhi, Khurshid, AlexLoh, Siew, Shuyin, Adrian, Sim, Kaylyn and DEARIE...for the nice huge flat sleek 19" Widescreen monitor. Its a baby. Really ...really...love it <3!!

Thanks Shindee for the handbag... :D ...senang wa.

Thanks Wilson for the hairpin.

Thanks Suj and HR for the lovely earrings.

and


Thanks Dearie for the SR Raspberry Cheesecake. Its really sedap :3


Thanks Dearie for the lovely necklace and even lovelier pendant. I really...really...<3>



...and thanks dearie for celebrating my birthday with me. It means so much more to have someone to celebrate with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geh ?? Why my picture like that one ?? O_o >.<

Happy birthday anyway. ^^

Volvoxx said...

Khurshid saying: "My cake...MINE!!" LOL

thanks ..haha...

Post a Comment