January 4, 2007

Uh... Hi guys?

QJ here. :3

("")(O.O)("") RAWR!!!!
(Pic taken with my iPAQ rw6800 and by Voxy! X3 )

Surprised? I sure hope so - because I sure am! Vox sent me an invite, and well, I went, "Hmm. Why not, eh?".

So, here I am.

I used to write a blog, back in 2004 - a grand total of 6 (7, if you considered my 'blog dead' notice a post) posts in 3 months, before I gave up. No, I'm not giving you the link, besides, it's not hard to find :p

Expect mostly photos and pictures or even an occasional link or two about interesting stuff that I wanna share. I doubt that I'll be hardworking enough to write often. >.> (Then again, I might change my mind. No promises. :p )

For all you know, I might never post again. XP

P/S - I still think I look dumb in that picture, dear. (/stare @ Vox >.>)

No comments:

Post a Comment