Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

Uh... Hi guys?

by QJ Wong On January 4, 2007 2:37 AM
QJ here. :3

("")(O.O)("") RAWR!!!!
(Pic taken with my iPAQ rw6800 and by Voxy! X3 )

Surprised? I sure hope so - because I sure am! Vox sent me an invite, and well, I went, "Hmm. Why not, eh?".

So, here I am.

I used to write a blog, back in 2004 - a grand total of 6 (7, if you considered my 'blog dead' notice a post) posts in 3 months, before I gave up. No, I'm not giving you the link, besides, it's not hard to find :p

Expect mostly photos and pictures or even an occasional link or two about interesting stuff that I wanna share. I doubt that I'll be hardworking enough to write often. >.> (Then again, I might change my mind. No promises. :p )

For all you know, I might never post again. XP

P/S - I still think I look dumb in that picture, dear. (/stare @ Vox >.>)

0 Response to "Uh... Hi guys?"

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archive