January 16, 2007

Ambitious

Pretty much a boring hols...if I don't find anything to do...hehe...

Wants to try making:

1. Lemon Merengue Cake/Pie
2. Cream Puff Pastry

Wants to improve
1. Pie (trying to make flaky pastry...sigh)
2. Egg Tart
3. ..err...KFC-type chicken? :P
4. Add more recipes into my 'cooking book' X3

...and

1. CNY Wardrobe Shopping /grins at mum
2. CNY-stuff shopping (deco and watnot)
3. CNY cookies - there was one time when me and my friend Ann kept SMSing each other 'coincidently' when I'm making cookies...and my Motorola T191 keypad has flour in it cuz I was making kueh bankek...hehe...she calls my cookies 'kiam kiam' cookies (salty cookies...cuz of possible dirt from hand and cellphone...which is not true...biiikkkk :P )
4. Watch and burn out a few animes, HDD needs a bit dusting..hehe ^^;


....but for now........i need a bath /runs off :P


dearie always sleep wan..... /pecks dearie .... ...pinchbutts!

No comments:

Post a Comment