January 29, 2007

Sumthing missing...

I dunno what it is, but back on my comp...back with classes tmr...back with dearie...and I feel like sumthing's missing...like something's not quite right but I cant figure out what and why...makes me feel like there's a hole sumwhere in me...makes me 'not so happy' and a bit blank some moments... /sigh ...

Perhaps it was the fun I had yesterday shopping and catching up with my sister...perhaps it was buying some pretty nice stuff yesterday and the excitement suddenly just ended abruptly...or perhaps it was just the end of holiday? I wasn't like that last time...I dunno....

...jeez I wish it'll be just fine when I wake up...hope it will be.

Btw, I screwed up the coding of my template so....you cant see my blog on IE (so it means you cant read this either, if you're still using ie...LOLZ ....oh c'mon switch to firefox already....

So...have fun in the new sem....see you guys around....

p/s: Cant wait for CNY..need the cash...as usual...bleh...

pp/s: I missed you so much dear, it felt so nice getting to be so close to you in the bus today...felt so warm

No comments:

Post a Comment