Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

Sumthing missing...

by Volvoxx On January 29, 2007 1:52 AM
I dunno what it is, but back on my comp...back with classes tmr...back with dearie...and I feel like sumthing's missing...like something's not quite right but I cant figure out what and why...makes me feel like there's a hole sumwhere in me...makes me 'not so happy' and a bit blank some moments... /sigh ...

Perhaps it was the fun I had yesterday shopping and catching up with my sister...perhaps it was buying some pretty nice stuff yesterday and the excitement suddenly just ended abruptly...or perhaps it was just the end of holiday? I wasn't like that last time...I dunno....

...jeez I wish it'll be just fine when I wake up...hope it will be.

Btw, I screwed up the coding of my template so....you cant see my blog on IE (so it means you cant read this either, if you're still using ie...LOLZ ....oh c'mon switch to firefox already....

So...have fun in the new sem....see you guys around....

p/s: Cant wait for CNY..need the cash...as usual...bleh...

pp/s: I missed you so much dear, it felt so nice getting to be so close to you in the bus today...felt so warm

0 Response to "Sumthing missing..."

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archive