November 7, 2006

vox?

Noun 1. vox - the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract; "a singer takes good care of his voice"; "the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"

- http://www.thefreedictionary.com

"Vox is a fun, free personal blogging service that offers powerful privacy controls and all your friends and family’s posts, audio, and video collected in one place."

- http://www.vox.com

Vox:- ...a conveniently shortened nickname to this particular person who nicks herself Volvoxx



WHOA!! Wait a minute...a blogging site that screams my nick EVERYWHERE??? (Most ppl who know me as Volvoxx calls me Vox, for convenience sake. Althras calls me Vox in IRL cuz...he simply cant remem my name x.x ) .....this is....confusing XD. No honestly..it IS confusing when you think they're referring to you when they're actually just talking bout their company...

Here's my page (tho I doubt I'll develope it any further from there....heh I still like my self-designable blogger): - http://volvoxx.vox.com

SEE?? Even the name looks weird XD

Anyways..what IS vox? Its simply...yet another blogging site...like blogspot and such except that this site has PLENTY of pre-made templates (to suit your choice of template...whether you want your links on the left, right or double right or left and right)..and the capability to add media like photos and videos conveniently (or so they claimed..i have yet to try)...and keeps all 'vox-ers' in a network that you can watch while you're logged in...and etc etc (lazy to review dee...) . So, all in all yes, it's yet another blogging site...but it is so called 'revolutionary' to them...well...if you really wanna know, then check it out yourself ^^ . I myself kinda like it...for the sheer simple interface (if you want pretty templates without having to edit them yourself....here's where you should head to...but as for me, I still like my self-customed one so yeah)

....I still find it weird surfing in there.... >.< meh..

No comments:

Post a Comment