November 6, 2006

;3

Its been quite some time since I feel so ...suddenly so happy...and just happy happy. That for that period of time you feel that what you wanted was right there...and that's just wat u need. That and only that...nothing else..nothing more.

Came back from 3 weeks-ish holiday on Sat morn. QJ only came back Sunday noon...earlier than I thought too...which makes me go 'weeee' too :P

Moments after he arriave...I heard raindrops outside my window.....wtf.....great timing man.... x.x ....

We waited till the rain stops... (I think I fell asleep waiting...lack of sleep :P ) ....then decided that I go his place while he unpacks...(and he can show off his new 'toys' to me :P /jealous /jealous )...gave him a beep when I pass Petronas...and when I turn into his street, I could see someone...somewhere near his house.

OMIGOSH could it be? X3 ..The thought of asking him down to meet me downstairs did cross my mind but I decided not to trouble him instead but... X3 X3 ...

As I walk closer and closer to his house...I felt 'jumpy' and excited....(and there was this uncle walking ever so slowly in front of me too :P ) ...it was unmistakenably him...even tho his hair IS relatively much much longer than before the hols...but OMG....it's so....so nice to see him again!

After the uncle turned into his house....I looked around (make sure no one on the street)...and broke into a run :P

....the feeling of having your loved on in your close embrace and to be warmly embraced back ...

...priceless


Kay I can see a few ppl throwing up cuz gellified by this post :P /blush /grins


Love you dear! X3

No comments:

Post a Comment