Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

Cookies cakes and etc

by Volvoxx On October 21, 2011 7:18 PM
Those closer to me would notice that I've taken up baking a lil more seriously as of late. Attempted and experimented with few new cakes. Have also started small scale business for cookies/cakes (my customers being my colleagues. Hehe). It's a great boost to confidence as well as to experience and skills now that I've been baking far more often than I used to. Starting a proper business may not be too difficult and too far off afterall (I hope). Baby steps. At least I've started walking.

On another topic, have also recently secured a job in Melaka. In other words, I'm finally going back and QJ couldn't be happier. It also means it's back to me cooking and you on the dishes allrite dear? Kekekekeke /ebil. Huge change, hope everything works out allright.

Now if only the jam would ease and I can get home sooner. I'm freezing and starving in the bus and I've got a tonne of baking to be done by tmr, in time for colleagues celebrating Deepavali! XD

Some of the things I'll be working on tonite:




Jam tarts







Moist chocolate

0 Response to "Cookies cakes and etc"

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments