January 30, 2011

CNY: The office gets pimped

Of pot of 'plum blossoms', and hanging red cloth.

We only moved into the new office after CNY last year. So this will be the first year the new office is celebrating CNY.


Boss decided to go get the office some plum blossom arrangements. Went to local florist and got it done and delivered (bloody expensive IMO. Could definitely done it for far cheaper :s )


Kinda makes it a lil more lively, lighting up the mood for CNY. :D


Old temples make good background. ;P

Just yesterday, boss also ordered someone to make the 'Red Cloth' to hang at our entrance. But since we have some naughty lil bastards living next door to our office (bastards even steal our power fuse once)...the nearby coffee shop lady had advised that we take it down and hang it up everyday....the way I see it...what a nuisance. Sigh. Thank goodness I wasn't asked to do it.

Hmmm..maybe I should take a pic of my table upstairs (yang dipelekat pelekatkan with CNY cards ;P)


p/s: I know I know..its been almost a month since I last updated. I come back late these days ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment