June 12, 2008

Gimme back my hall!

I haven't been home since the last sem break (cuz I went Langkawi during midterm break with my friends...wakakaka) so a lot must have changed here since I was last back here.....dad pasang the auto-close gadget on the door of the back room...bro's new office almost done renovation...there's a few new shelves in my room and my thing's been shifted around...a bunch of new shops near Tesco area...other than dat....

My house is still as messy as ever. My line's as sucky as ever. Fifi still stinks..but cute. The bloody pothole near the entrance to my lorong is STILL there...gawddamit. The garden's still flourishing. Hot shower still just as nice...hehe...food's good....bla bla bla....

I rarely go out town unless I have errands to run. Just the other day on the way back from the bus station, we drove past our local sports centre...where our local municipal hall is. To my surprise and utter shock....the ground was...flat. I mean...the hall wasn't where it was supposed to be! Wadafak! WHO THE HELL DEMOLISHED THE HALL?!!

I had fond memories of that place..beside the hall there's this small area where I trained Taekwondo intensely during my secondary school days. 2-3 times a week...felt so great then. And the hall was where I took many of my gradings....including my black belt grading. Sob ....gawddamit. Why the heck did they have to demolish such a useful building?

Apparently they wanted to build a stadium there. We already have a hockey field behind there and now they wanted a stadium....

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Idiots. Don'cha think its a bit of an overkill to have a stadium in SP? There's a huge stadium in Alor Star. Wanna do football or watever...go there lerrr...sheesh.

Here's the best part. Apparently, the building was demolished 3 days before the March General Election....

BN Lost that area...and the state as well.

Sigh. My poor dewan. Stupid stupid ppl with stupid stupid agenda for their stupid stupid personal interest...grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment