March 13, 2008

Soaked like a kitten...

3 papers in a row...make that 4 actually. I had 2 papers yday, clash so I had to take supp for one of them.... (seriously what's with MMU's schedules lately? Good fung shui dates to have exam?)

Its like...worse than finals (touchwood)....and it certainly makes matters worse that, every bloody time I head out to take my paper....it bloody rains so heavily that I'm soaked. Now that I've lost my old jacket...my sister's jacket just ain't waterproof enuff... x.x and the hood keeps sliding off.....

Of course...I COULD walk and use an umbrella (and get my jeans wet anyway) but...I just have to read up my materials till 10 mins before paper then rush there now, do I? :P ...hahaha.....

Last of my 3 marathon papers tonite. Cant wait (actually...I can... x.x) ....50cents says its gonna rain again sumwhere around 8......

p/s: Finally edited my Fraser's pictures...will post......erm...tonight... x.x
pp/s: Nikki where's my pictures!~ x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment