March 26, 2007

Happily Broke?

huhuhu....yeah...VERY VERY broke....but DAMN it was satisfying.

Yeah...as usual..Dun read if you're bored. Expect this to be rather boring for you guys but I just wanted to get it written down. So unless you have absolutely nothing better to do...dun read. You've been warned.

Went KL (or rather just PJ area) last weekend...FINALLY went to hunt for prom dress...kekeke....keep having busy weekends before that (and transportation problems as well...blehness)

Went down with QJ to this shop, 'nichii - fashion city' in The Curve...nice shop...has a branch in Queensbay-Penang as well. Knew that they DO have dinner gowns...at rather reasonable prices too...dats why I dared to delay till now. Another reason would be the possibility of loaning my sis' gown....which was quite nice as well....well..maybe if I was an inch taller it would have been better I guess...LOL ...sis very tall...

So anyway...got there really early...only 10-ish...and we were both starving...no breakfast and all...went Paddington House of Pancakes...been there before with my sisters...tried a few of their item and really liked it so wanted to let QJ try as well....pricey, I know..but gosh so nice! X3

Tried Tokyo savoury pancake set...came in this 'popia-like' pancake skin...wrapped around lettuce like vege...and with chicken+pasta-like sauce+oyster mushroom topped with mozzarella ...oolala :P The 'popia' part tasted rather...bland...but when you put the chicken and topping with it.... X'3 yummilicious!

Then we ordered some pancake (dunno the specific name..but they have some very @#%@$ O.O named pancakes..kekeke) served with strawberry, blueberry, banana, almond slices, whipped cream and vanilla ice cream...served with maple syrup... X3 X3 X3!!! Damn sedap!

After a delighted (and wallet emptying breakfast) ....we went outfit hunting..QJ helped me choose a few gowns to try on (cant believe he has better eyes than me...LOL) ...and one particularly turned out rather nice..was afraid it would be a bit too plain but it turned out...rather 'elegant' but not too grand...most importantly it fits nicely...and the pricetag fits nicely in my price range too...lol...so done on my side, we went look around a bit more in Metrojaya (but quickly decided things were pTUI expensive there...not nice either)...then started hunting for QJ's outfit...saw some nice shirts in G2000 but too lazy to try (ithink...kek) ...then decided to go Padini Concept Store over at Ikano Power Centre...took a few shirts and pants for him to try...and went hunt for a few more while he was in the changing room...for him to try for fun...some actually turned out very nice :P

Then he had to go try the black color shirt.

...gawd.

Sorta blown me away :P X3 DEARIE SO LENGCHAI!! AND YAU YENG!!! <3!


...so we ended up buying that shirt.


After that we walked around a bit more then called up my sis...coincidently she wanted to call me up for dinner...so we asked her for a ride to 1U...then she went pick up my aunt and met up to have dinner together in Italianies...that is another one of the nice places I love in PJ...great italian food...

We had salad (served with fried calamari), traditional pizza, ...and some spaghetti with chicken ofwhichicantrememberthespecificname ...hehe...treat's on my sis...belated birthday present...hehe....

Sent QJ to lrt station (but I fell asleep while we were on our way there :P )...then got back...shower etc etc etc...came out and watched some DVD with sis..ended up with the screen watching me...konked....

Day 2 started a lil late...too tired and sleepy...ate lunch at home then went off to The Curve again cuz pretty much decided to have that gown already (since this suits me better than my sis') ....got there..tried it on to ask my sis' opinion...whilst i was trying on the outfit...some...price tag thingy fell from my gown...picked it up and saw a 20% discount tag... O.o ..didnt notice it there last nite. Perhaps I was too pre-occupied with many many gowns I just didnt realise?? ...so....without too much hope...I just 'pin' the tag back to the gown and went to the cashier...ohmaigawd...it was on sale! LOL! ..one of the best things about shopping is when you get discount on certain sumthing that you really really want...and you didnt realise until you have to pay for it! :P Brings it to a very satisfying price so yeah I'm very happy bout it.

After that we had a light lunch/tea at O'brians ....sandwich...coffee....gawd the sandwich was so nice! Good portion too, a plate for the 3 of us to share...not too much.....got sis to drop us off at 1U to cont our hunt since we had too little time there the day before...

Went walk around here and there then ended up in Padini Concept Store there...walked around and QJ saw this pair of pants he really liked...tried on...fits nice too...heehee...oh yes it was on sale too... X3 ...got them to adjust the length (while the both of us gallant off to MPH to drink 'teh tarik' and read mags..haha) ....

Joined sis and her friend, Ken, for dinner...which was a bit of ^^; to QJ...it was nice but unfortunately it had seafood and beef, in both plates of dishes...(fault on my part for not asking sis what she ordered...) ...sorry dear >.<

Sunday was more relaxing..as we're both done our shopping and we're pretty much on our own. He's off to play his PTQ..and I've...nothing planned for the day! So sis thought that it was a good opportunity to let me go see MPO-Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. It's a Sunday matinee only tho so it wasn't that much of a major one..but still..it was nice! To actually be listening to an orchestra live...and not just from my mp3 or CD...first time experience...sweet...tho I do admit I was a lil sleepy towards the end of the 2 hour+ thing...BLAME THE MEDS! HAHA..

Came back..dinner..shower..grab bags and headed to Pudu...met up with QJ and much later, Kel (stupid train, he almost didn't make it in time)...dozy ride back...stupiddriverdidntstopinMlkMall

Slammed back to the reality that I was still a student..haha! STILL...nice weekend. Great one ahead (with lotsa papers and assignments in between..geh!)

See ya guys around.

No comments:

Post a Comment