March 28, 2007

Had a nice day :3

Woke up early (well...earlier than my alarm and in time to make a quick breakfast that is) ...cooked something light for QJ....went campus and passed to him before running off to my own class...last as usual..haha..swt.

Had another 2 hours in a row, which went by quite fast..then had a rush lunch with QJ before he ran off to his class...late too... ;_; ...heehee

Got back, SMSed a bit...tried to play a few anime...went quick shower...konked :D

Dreamt wanted to see QJ, opened my eyes and really saw him. He curi curi came over after his class and wanted to jump on me...but I suddenly woke up LOL!

He went off awhile later...and i continued to pig myself silly...zzzzzz-ed

Woke up around 5, watched a bit anime...showered again (freakin hot today) ...then went dinner...and headed to Care gathering. We played Onyxia again today...and got killed...again. But heck, with 3 ppl and we still managed to get to stage 3 ..KEKEKE.....this fire mage bites! ...

Died at early stage 3 tho...mage not enuff gas already...hehe...

Anyways!! Soo and the guys played Citadels later on..and I joined in. Sim bullied me ;_; ..din win but it was a fun game :D

Then continued building my new (Holy) Priest, Raiding deck...of sort. Then while waiting for Quj and the guys to finish drafting, Mike asked me to test out our deck...he refined his Pally deck...so yeah...healer vs healer..annoying fight...hehe...

The match dragged on quite long..until the draft finished and Kelv went help Mike and Quj came help me....and yeah...I won la :D ...annoying tho his pally equiptments and seals and etc...

Nice day. Good Game...too bad have to do assignment and study now... :D

Looking forward to tmr..somehow... :D

p/s: 2nd sis suddenly SMS me say she'll sponsor my Prom shoes...since I said I'm broke and didn't get new ones....GAH...I'm back in Mlk with no transport ade, no time, and so much lesser choice!! >.< ...gehhhh..........

pp/s: Loved the snuggles dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment