December 10, 2006

wrapwrap XD XD

/giggles

Feeling slightly bit crafty last nite...

Wrapped all the presents I bought for a few of my frens (...at least those I've gotten already ^^;; ....hard to think of what to get ppl sometimes >.< )

Exactly....sometimes its just so freakin hard to get something that that person would like...and will use...and wun spoil/lose interest on quickly...and ESPECIALLY DIFFICULT when you want to get something for someone you love...that he'll really like....that he hasn't already got....and that he hasn't already gotten (or will get before Christmas... >.< ) ....and that will surprise him... ......../sigh ....and when you've found that particular SOMETHING....it just hits the mark...you KNOW instantly...THATS the one perfect thing.....

...but until then.....u get this ---> o.o (empty headed me)


lol


I always like it when I wrap gifts for Christmas...dunno why...maybe cuz it's quite a lot at the same time.... (and the wrapping quality seems to get better and faster as it progress to the last present...lol ) ....feeling of Christmassy escalating ...esp when I went MP with QJ, and decos are already up here and there...some very nice...some just... O_O ....

Saw some small pre-decorated trees selling quite cheap in Dataran Pahlawan....quite tempted....QJ actually offered to go buy for me when I mentioned to him just now...lol ...it WOULD look nice on my table I think....but after Christmas have to keep....uuuuu ....... ...... ... ... . . . .. . . . . . .. shud i?? :P :P X3 (tempted tempted) .....

Before I started my paper-bag making marathon....was making a cardboard-box-thingy to put WoW Boardgame tokens....that damn game has TONNES of tokens and everytime we wanna start playing...have to sort like crazy..and when wanna keep oso sort like crazy ...x.x.x.x.x.x.....been scouting for divided compartment containers for it for awhile...and my kiamsiap president (chuckles and makes a run for it :P) refuses to use club money to buy one....so I made him one....LOL ......cant wait to try it out...hopefully it can be used....



.....MUST remember to write out anniversary card for my parents tmr...MUST send ASAP....else late dee (12/12) ....Dearie found a very nice card last nite from MP....hope they like it :D ......


....gah...so sleepy dee......

/plays Kenny G + Mariah Carey Christmas albums as lullaby :P

Gnites!~


p/s: X3 peckies dearie!! ...love u dear!! Pizza was great!! Lets do it again some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment