December 2, 2006

December-time!

Aka Christmas is near...

I dunno...it just makes me all excited when I see pics of nicely decorated trees...heck, going to shopping centres makes me all jumpy and hyper excited...cant wait to see what Mid Valley has in store for us this time. Last year it was really beautiful, snow themed decorations. It was simply lovely. Pics here

Hopefully I'll be able to steal QJ off to see the deco this year, if its very nice.

Last year was the first time I celebrated Christmas away from home. New experience, but I wun say its all pleasant...tho it's rather 'refreshing' and wild....nevertheless it was kinda fun. But I'd have to say, celebrating at home certainly is warmer....and hopefully this year I'll manage to go back and celebrate with my family.

/sigh...if i can afford it, I'd deco my room/living room with an xmas tree.... :P

Today QJ asked me if I wanted a certain sumthing for Christmas...which IMO is a 'lil' too expensive for me to ask of him..../snuggles Thank you dear, for even thinking of giving me that. Makes me feel all 'squeee' Honestly, knowing I have you, is already a great gift for Christmas, Love you dearie.

Another nice thing bout Christmas has gotta be the Christmas shopping...tho sometimes it CAN be such a pain when you run out of ideas of what to give ppl...I'm ALMOST done with mine....but I think I still need to go pokai again (to buy some stuffies for my family :P )

So...have U started feeling Christmassy yet?? X3

No comments:

Post a Comment