October 2, 2006

Warm

The chair got too cold to sit..and the screen too blur to stare at. The sun's starting to shine in from the window. I guess I should go to bed after all.

I climb over you to settle on the other edge of the bed, not wanting to wake u up to move some space for me. Thankfully, there's plenty much surface of the blanket so I can snug right in and cuddle up.

You had your back to me. I guess it's allright. I'm falling asleep anyway. I snuggle close to your back and closed my eyes. Suddenly, you turned around, pulled me in and close your arms around me, warming me up in your embrace. It was nice and snug, warm. I could feel your breath as you snooze. Its a lil suffocating but it's allrite...cuz it felt so so good.

I reached up and touched your face. So peaceful in your sleep. I could stay up until you wake up...just to look at you when you're sleeping.

...I'm so lucky to be here with you.


p/s: I love you dear...so so much...thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment