October 5, 2006

*crunch*

Lingering around the net while listening to Blood+ OST collection, trying to wash the sizzling sensation from my bloodshot eyes...my tummy started to growl.

"These quotes really DO help you kill time...hehe http://www.clientcopia.com/ " I decided. Off goes the blaring of the imam from the local surau. I reach over to grab Cheese Twisties I bought from Petronas while QJ was walking me back (along with other munchies and drinks - cant believe I spent about 20-ish bucks in there today...morn and evening...doing these little 'shoppngs' ). "Ahh...time to eat...hehehe!" *rips package* ".....mmmm...that didn't sound right. (you're supposed to STOP eating around this time...not start feasting on keropoks =.=) ....urgh...watever *munch* <-- Bio-clock too screwed to know the time


.....*GRINS*

No comments:

Post a Comment