January 24, 2006

Photoshop 7.0

I like this version...tho PS CS has more functions (hate it cuz it crashes ... or so they say...happy enuff with my PS7 so ^^; )

Anywayssss....that's not the point of this post.

Point is...this:
That's how my PS7.0 welcome page looks like....

It almost made me wanna open and close my PS7 multiple times...until I discovered I could see it again if I go see the credits.....it's nutz...XD

Picture done by my friend, http://blumarine.deviantart.com

...now I can put Fifi there too...hehehe....

____________________

Watsup these days? Nothing much...except complaining bout my comp non stop...cooking japanese food and baking cookies, cookies...and oh...pie. I made beef pie. And when I cut it, the gravy was oozing out...damn it was good. XD

Proud to say, this is the most successful attempt at pies that I've ever had. Took me a few hours to make in total, and just over 30mins out of the oven, there was just only 1/4 of the tray left. And my brother wasn't even around at that time.

Was made to paint the gate today..urgh...boring.....

...saw Samsung E640 the other day while aunt was buying herself a new HP....damn f*ckin hell it's sexy....the SMS may be a lil dumb..and phone lags a bit...and...urh..nevermind...BUT DAT PHONE IS DAMN FREAKIN HELL SEXY.....it has a new colour too....a light shade of voilet...oh the love......

.....better go sleep now (yea rite) .....

Happy Chinese New Year (in advance) ...Gong Xi Fa Cai....


**note to self: Must deco the dog for ornamental purpose this year...hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment