March 21, 2011

The iPhone

The bloody damn thing may cost about the same as my new i5 PC but hell...I can almost do everything I can do on it, and maybe more. It opens up a whole load of possibility and makes every bloody thing so much more convenient. Thanks to that, I'm able to blog from my bed at this ungodly hour when I can't sleep. I don't even have to go down to use the PC.

Hehe mum did comment that I didn't wanna use her PC anymore when I come home for the weekends after I got my new toy.

Chatting has never been more easier and mobile. Sure I can't type as fast with 2 thumbs but I daresay I might be typing faster and more accurate than some ppl who are using a proper keyboard. Hee!!

Taking photos is such a breeze now. Don't even have to bring along my cam nemore. And the quality's pretty good too. It has it's limitations, but I can live with them. Thanks to that, I'm getting quite good with camphoring...LOL!!!

Aaaaaa but the best thing of all, it was a gift. An awesome crazy freakin wonderful piece of present by my beloved to celebrate my quarter century of existence.

Thanks Dearie. :3 I love it to bits. You too, of course ;3 MWACKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment