October 14, 2010

First Time

There's always first time for everything. And just the other day, I had another 'first time' encounter.

Taking the public bus (Rapid Penang) to and from work, is actually not much of a hassle. The bus picks me up right across bro's apartment, and drops me off about 5 minutes walk away from work. If I need to go home by bus, I'd usually ask my colleague to drop me off at the station, and I'd just hop on.

And its not unusual that I sleep on the bus. I usually wake up 5 minutes before my stop. The worst was I woke up at the traffic light RIGHT before my stop. And I had always thought to myself "One day I'm really gonna kena."

And just the other day, I dozed off (or I napped on purpose, I cant remember..hee!)

When I open my eyes and look out the window...I saw Island Plaza (about 5-10 minutes drive after my stop)

Cepat-cepat tekan the bell, and hopped off when I could. Thought of walking back, but remembered that there was a shop I was looking for at the nearby shoplot. So went for a mini-adventure of sort: something I have not done forever.

Stopped by Guardian in Island plaza and saw a bus right outside the shopping centre. Hopped on and was on my way back. So much for walking back. HAHA!

One of these days, I'm gonna open my eyes and see Batu Feringgi. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment