April 11, 2010

Observation (aaaaa)

Try spoon-feeding someone. Be it your 'sayang'....your sister...your mum/aunt/dad....your niece/nephew....

Unconsciously, you'll have the urge to open your mouth as well when you 'suapkan' the food. You can keep your mouth closed, but you kinda have to make a conscious effort to do so.

Maybe its doesn't happen for everyone la but many people I've 'tested' with had the same reaction.


Really makes me laugh when I saw my 3 year old niece having the same 'aaaaa' open mouth effect when she fed her dad his birthday cake. lol!

Anyways! Birthdays.


Happy (already belated) Birthday to bro.

Happy Birthday (tmr) to you Amran :)

Happy (three-in-one, day after) Birthday to you guys, Loo Mun, my instructor Fandi, and dear Karolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment