May 23, 2008

A slice of life

Since Kristine's being ridiculously lazy about updating her blog... (Check out last post. Freaking March wei... )

I've decided to bring the blog back to life... sort of.

Here's some random pictures, a slice of my life, if you will.

>Noob cameraman with a handphone camera alert!<

DnDing... Oi, Amran, when next session? :p

Umm... can't remember, i think Gardens... Long time ago. Heh.

My Puchong home! Small, but damn cozy~

Chickens! This is from my Taiping house back in CNY.

Taiping rainbow...

Taiping Lake Gardens...

Taiping Kuan Yin Temple
Gundam Rocker

Guitar Hero. (Queer-O)

Magic The Gathering - Pro Tour KL!


That's it for now... I'm getting lazy of waiting for pictures to upload hee.

1 comment:

Volvoxx said...

hee! my dearie rajin maaaaa X3

Good la i get you to blog....otherwise u wun blog for me wan......

...dearie pro-cameraphone person... /ish proud x33333

Post a Comment