September 8, 2006

Sudden Cravings of the Day

Yuh...hehe...it's a crazy series XD ...until I get home I guess....

Tomyam bihun goreng..the one my aunt makes... :P ...or just any nice nice bihun goreng...I'm usually very very the picky bout my bihun goreng so if it's nice...means it's very nice...

Hmm..maybe tmr go makan Singapore bihun from MMU Corner..that one nice too.


On other things....oh yah....Yday's sudden craving of Dim Sum was silenced... :P Went eat with QJ at 8am (har har...crazy <.< ..BUT IT WAS NICE!! /snuggles )...on my way there..mum actually called and asked me if there's any sexual harrasment cases in my uni lately.........AT 8AM!! Wat a reason to call indeed....GRRRRR...If i wasn't going dim-sum..i wouldn't even BE awake yet...to be woken up for such a reason...>.< ....wth!

Had quite a pleasant day today. Nothing too WEEEE about it but it's just... :) ... (and i just stupidly notice that the stack of 20 copper bars I've been trashing around in my bank...is worth 1Gold in Auction House in WoW...WTH.... >.< ... sell sell...)

Gahh...a bit hungry now.. x.x ....nothing much to cook atm....sedih sedih...

Went Viewcom today...bought QJ a card reader....and asked for Widescreen 19" punya price....RM800++ ...!!!! I tot was around 900-1k!! ....GEHHHHHH??!!?!!?!!



....save money save money.... (curse monitor to rosak so dat mum will sponsor.. >.< ..ebil ebil) .....but but...camera.... X.X

gehh....If only I can earn RM as easy as how i earn Gold and Silvers in WoW... +.+

No comments:

Post a Comment