March 14, 2006

Gahh~~!!!

GACC coming up end of this week. Tension sialz. Making me sleep less and less....worry this and dat.....this never finish do...dat never did....WAA~~

...it's seriously gotta end soon. My jerawats are growing bertubi-tubi.


ANYWAYSSSSSSS..........


Thank QJ for dat Reload 6.... *squeels like a lil chibi*...will rajin rajin revise my Kanji with this XD XD... Thanks Lisa for dat tikus (It's becoming my most frequently molested present...nyahahahhaha)...thanks Shindee and Loo Mun for that nice wallet. It's a good change...hehe...Nikki for that pack of chocolates...UMAII....and Dex for the Sushi King (shud have whallup more dat dat XD XD)..and Lynn for dat cheeky Renji keychain and dat Hollow mask-HP Keychain...IT GLOWS 8D ...my neechan for my Graphic Card fund...kekkee....and my aunt and oneesama for gifts (which are still in KL XD XD).....I hope i didn't miss anyone....and oh..for that cake+makan dat nite.


...did I mention I got an aquarium of fishies in my room?? With filter and all...kekek...Yining calls me crazy.

...and did I ALSO mention Shindee got a rabbit?? IN HOSTEL?? XDXDXD ...crazy gal...we all jadi mak-angkat to the chibi usagi.

......dats all for now i guess...がんばって ね みんあ、GACC の ため に [GANBATTE NE MINNA....GACC NO TAME NI!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment