December 31, 2010

How I spent my Christmas 2010

Christmas this year, had been a great one. Nothing extravagant. No hard partying. But warm, full of laughter, and full of love. And dogs. And (annoying) kids. 

But it was lovely nonetheless :)

QJ and I took our time picking up present for everyone and proud to say we finished all our Christmas shopping for everyone by the beginning of the month :P (and not last minute 25th December style..kekekekek). Someone still owe all of us presents tho.

Fluffy was definitely happy with all the sudden crowd and cheerfulness at home. 
More people at home = more chances of getting someone to play with her

Gift from eldest sis. 
Gave me 2 things that can NEVER go wrong for me: earrings (oh my craze for earrings...eventho I only have 4 piercings :P )...and recipe book.

Nieces getting loads of new toys. Further fighting ensues

Me and my lovely puppies.
  
Fluffy seems to have bonded with QJ really well. Goes looking for him to pat and scratch her belly. I think its got sumthing to do with all the attention he's giving her, and that meatball bribe at the dinner table
  
Went to visit Mandy and Rajen to have lunch with them (and play a few rounds of Kinect with QJ), then attended my cousin's wedding at E&O.

Skipped the 'fish' course for a stroll and a chance to camwhore. haha! 
So worth it.



Spent most of Monday with QJ, bringing him around my favourite haunts in Penang


Lovely weekend back at my turf. 
Can't wait to kick-start the new year in Melaka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment