December 21, 2010

Christmas at Mid Valley Megamall 2006

Breathtaking beauty. My favourite Christmas decoration at Mid Valley 2006.

I have no idea what took me so long to post this one up here. Pics (if i'm not mistaken) were taken by my sis using her Olympus SP760UZ.


Mid Valley's decoration that year has got to be one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL decoration, ever. The only thing that (IMO) can rival this one, is Pavillion's decoration during their first year in 2007 (which, regrettably, I have ALSO not posted. Will...do so tmr or something :P )

Something about this decoration that somehow kinda makes me think of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe which was released in 2005.

Thinking back, I had felt like I wanted to live there in that place. So....lovely... <3



Performance in the Center Court.

Ornaments and ...er...more stuff in the walkway




No comments:

Post a Comment