April 7, 2010

Likes - Ferry

Ferry rides. Love them. Eventho it makes me feel icky and sticky from the ocean breeze (and probably the heat and sweating) after the ride, I love it.

Like it best when I'm not in a hurry, and I don't have to be so bloody restless while waiting for the passenger+car ferry to arrive (ferries in Penang-Butterworth come in 2 types. car+car load and car+passenger load) and just take my time and enjoy the breeze while crossing over to the other side. I enjoy watching out for jellyfish in the water. Especially love the feeling of the wind blowing my hair...eventho it may look like a freakin mess after that....its simply a lovely feeling.

Been going out with Shindee quite often these days. Since my office is barely 15 mins walk from the jetty, I'd walk there, take the ferry to mainland, spend the rest of the evening there, and then take the ferry back to the island. Got out of the car and went to the front of the ferry. Sat on the metal post where they'd tie the ropes they secure to the port when they dock, while chatting with Shindee, enjoying the company, and the breeze.


Life is good. :)



Random. Haven't updated in a while and not gonna bother to backtrack. Don't know when I'll update again. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment