January 7, 2008

Hols: Day 1

Hiyaaa ppl...how's hols so far?....haha...

Travelled up to KL with QJ and Amran yday and lurged my huge huge bag to my sister's... :D ...SHE MADE ME PORRIDGE!!! Tewchew white porridge with simple side dishes....soooo nice....haven't had that for so so long already, so much so I was ranting to Shindee the other day how much I craved that....she replied with a series of dots...followed by "You mengadung aa? craving craving...".... LOLs!!

Anyways...onlining from my sis' lappy in her room...supernice bed with aircon....uwaaahhhh....too nice....I pengsan straight yday after dinner :P....woke up like 12 hours later with back ache and a very very satisfied body...but then again if there wasn't anything to do I think i can still pengsan for a couple of hours...that's what exams do to you...x.x

Neways....went shopping with sis today...hehe....Fish and Co. for lunch (I remember it being nicer when I had it in Gurney last time....meh...) then went goyang goyang in 1U....bought a top from Dorothy Perkins...was still surprised that shops around there still on sale...hee! The damn thing was for RM33...I asked my sis "Eh..u think this is before or after discount?" (there was a 70% discount tag there).... "After kua...hard to believe that its before..."....after asking the sales assistant there....it actually WAS before discount....I got the piece for less than RM10 wtf....lol!

Finally got QJ's guitar hero III....sayang was so excited over it he couldn't decide whether to have me buy it for him first....or go there with me tmr and get it himself....silly dearie... :P ....huge heavy box of toy coming at ya :3 ....

Didn't exactly have the whole day to jalan there since we were meeting up with my aunt and my cousin (oh gawd I haven't seen her in years! and her husband too! Used to be so fond with them last time whenever we visited XD )...oh and they said I lost weight....XD XD .....hard to believe tho....but still....I shall not take that as too much of a "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"thing....else I'll be 'demotivated' this hols and memalas duwan go exercise.... x.x ......have...to....go....run....like...a...mad...dog....... x.x ....neways...dinner was really nice....we went to this seafood restaurant and ordered this really really nice fish...so fresh :P....was so stuffed because they keep refilling my bowl with food (scared i kenot reach the food wor....and then 2-3 weeks later they see me and they'll say i got fatter...HAHA... cis... )...I had this herbal-ish soupy thingy with chicken.....I...later remembered that we didn't order chicken...but 'water chicken' (actually...water chicken in chinese means frogs....so yeah... x.x ) ....and I kinda lost the appetite to have more of that soup later...swt... ^^;;

Neways....will be melepaking in KL for about a week so I won't be onlining so often...hee :D .....even if I AM online...doubt I'll update much....

See ya guys around then :D Taaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment