March 12, 2007

Weekend came and went...yet again.

I slept my weekend thru...haha...pretty long post...read only if you are bored and absolutely nothing better to do... :P

Fri

Friday was a bit of a craze actually. Was my actual birthday (friends and dearie celebrated it with me on the 7th due to multiple....err...clashes) so QJ treated me to a nice meal of Nandos around noon....was real nice since its been awhile since the both of us ate there. Meals at Nandos are always....a lil special to us for some reason :3

After that we went arcade and played with taiko abit...bumped into Eo and played 1 round with her. My hands were abit red after that... LOL ....

Went did a bit grocery shopping after that (been like a month or two since my last supermarket grocery shopping...MUST avoid at all cost...tend to splurge whenever I go there...being able to cook isn't all that good sometimes ^^; ) ...

After Jusco....things went a bit rushy and crazy........lazy to talk bout it...lol :P

Sent QJ to Sentral around 4.30...yeah they were all supposed to be there by 4.30 so both of us were a bit panicky but by the time we got there (say around 4.45?) ...we were among the earlier few....some of them were still 'on the way' ....jeezzz....

Their bus departed to Singapore the moment the team boarded....oh what team? Voices debating team....mmmm....ah well...

Felt real lonely after that. I have my friends to thank for keeping me company after that. Being 'alone' on alone on a birthday...isn't really a pleasurable thing...but knowing that someone else is also feeling rather lonely too and have trying very much very hard to make up for his absence
...it just makes you smile and to look forward for his return.

....SMSing from Singapore can be a bitch...that's all I can say...THANKFULLY...SMSing from HERE to SG....was bloody cheap. 1 cent per SMS. HAHA! :P

Hung out with a few of my friends on Friday night...was rather pleasant (if not for the ghost story session by Kid's bro +.+ ) but my throat was getting REAL irritating by the end of the day....started coughing rather badly and I ran out of mints. Got rather sleepy too...so asked Kid to send Shindee and I back...couldn't 'tahan' anymore :P

Went back...wrote an email...then drool summore staring at my monitor :P ....then konked.

Sat

Woke up around 6.05am....coughed my guts out. Went washroom...came out and stared at my screen....QJ just went offline like....5 mins before I woke up....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ...he even replied my mail! Didn't realise he had internet connection there...scweet! ..haha!

Konked off again after dat.

...woke up several times in between....opened a few animes as lulaby then konked again.....

...slept till mid-noon....gosh...total battery recharge!

Ate leftover spaghetti as lunch....nice! :P

Laze around rest/watch anime/zzzzzz...

Ate dinner: rice with some home-cooked food (froze it..haha) ...yum!

Continue 'ritual' ...

Chatted with QJ when he online at nite :D

Konked...again :P

Woke up several times...again....repeat the previous day's ritual.

Sun

Woke up for real at 2pm, after nightmare....#@$@%@$@#....

Read Kid's blog. ....omg .....

Chat chat...ate lunch-fried rice...

Watch anime...laze laze..did some work...went dinner...went meeting....went McD....

....then QJ came back 2 hours earlier than I expected! YAY!!!! ...managed to tapau some nuggets and sundae for him before we left McD then cycled to his place from campus (since my poor bike was left there since 2 days ago...)

Came back home after that. Flip around my work. Realised that I have...err...quite a bunch of undone work...HAHA... ごくろう さま!['good job'!] ...die.

For now..lets just hope I wake up tmr...KEKEKE!!

On a better note...my throat doesn't hurt as much anymore...for the first time in my life, I had difficulty sleeping cuz my throat hurts....gawddddd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment