September 20, 2006

Weekends and Banner-ing

Had a great weekend with QJ. WoWed like crazy on Monday-Tuesday before server maintainance (and our marathon-baton-passing style ArathiBasin Battleground managed to kick him up to 84% towards rank 11....to get his Epic Mount...so that he can ran faster....PFTTTT!!) .....and my bloody circuit for MicroP Project WORKS!! KYAKAKAKA...was so blur when they handed me the project board cuz it's a slab of board with lines that connect where i dun need them to be...pfttt......and managed to cook up a nice dinner for myself and dearie...and we ate McD 2 days in a row...delivery! ROFL. And we spent a lot of time with each other thruout the weekend....doing nothing much but just being with each other.

I love last weekend X3

Anywayssss......Enjoyed myself doing this stuff tho.. ;P

Yeah, that's rite...PICTURE POST! XD

























Pictures are self-taken from random occasion (except the F.R.I.E.N.D.S one...can't remem who took that pic :P )
Edited using Photoshop 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment